Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ultradeep

Price: $0.99
So I’m at school and was given time to finish an exercise but I thought it’d be better to write a little review about an app that I’m kinda addicted to these days. So here goes
Ultradeep – a new game by Viquagames is a one of the simplest games I’ve ever seen for the iPhone. So there’s this guy who’s falling down a – I don’t know deep something and you have to avoid obstacles like spikes and fireballs. And also you can’t let the screen catch up on you. It’s motion controlled so when you tilt your phone to the right the guy moves to the right and vice versa. Now this sounds like any other game right? Wrong. See they’ve added this super power thing where you collect diamonds to activate your super power. You can also buy updates using these diamonds like diamond multipliers and diamond magnets or characters (for those who don’t know the ultradoodle doesn’t do anything). 






The game is pretty new so it has a couple of bugs. Now this bug is really cool. Sometimes the game becomes so slow that it becomes so easy to control and make it to the highest levels. (hope they don’t fix it) :)
So yeah. Its a good game for 99cents. They used to give it for free for a while and that’s when I got it. I say it’s a good buy. I’ll let you know if they give it out for free again. If you have any questions, even about the upgrades just ask in the comment section. Till later…

No comments:

Post a Comment